Ecology and Environment, Inc. is seeking an experienced, professional, results-driven Sales Director in our Site Assessment & Remediation business line in Chicago, IL, San Francisco, CA, or Arlington, VA; other domestic locations will be considered for the right candidate. This position, as part of a team, will contribute to establishing and leading sales operations, sales strategy, and revenue plans for Site Assessment and Remediation, including federal, state, and commercial markets, in concert with company growth strategies. Because the Sales Director will help to shape and grow the role, the ideal candidates must possess experience in the A/E/C consulting industry, be results-oriented, value the flexibility and autonomy inherent within smaller companies, and be able to work collaboratively within a knowledge-based culture.
· Directs, develops, and implements sales strategy and marketing plans for federal, state and commercial remediation and compliance opportunities to grow company revenue in accordance with organization goals and objectives.
· Reports to the Managing Director and confers with other key managers to determine sales objectives and develop tactical actions to achieve line of business revenue goals.
· Defines current and new target markets and analyzes current market share of the organization and its competitors.
· Develops, coordinates, and executes sales objectives, strategies, and advertising and promotional programs to gain market share.
· Hires, directs, develops, motivates, and evaluates sales staff.
· Establishes key account relationships and ensures they are managed properly.
· Develops contract strategies in accordance with company standards and business requirements.
· Reviews business and market analyses to determine client needs, volume potential, and pricing schedules and develops sales campaigns.
· Oversees and approves sales budget planning and forecasting, and prepares other reports for management as requested.
· Capitalizes on own expertise and existing professional relationships to generate new business opportunities.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Planning, or related discipline.
· 10+ years of proven experience as a sales leader in the A/E/C industry – successfully generating new business within HTRW markets in the federal, state and commercial sectors.
· Demonstrated expertise in sales and marketing, and financial/resource management.
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with clients including federal and state environmental agencies, Department of Defense, commercial businesses, utilities, investors, and other organizations.
· Strong organizational skills and results orientation with successfully achieving/exceeding sales and revenue targets.
· Ability to travel to support business needs.
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.