Are you a talented environmental scientist looking for new and unique challenges?
RIDOLFI is an award-winning environmental engineering and consulting firm seeking a mid-level scientist. Qualified applicants will have exceptional organization and communication skills, relevant field experience, and the ability to balance several assignments within firm deadlines. This position will support an interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers focused on contaminated site investigations and cleanup.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Alaska or Washington and an exceptional client service ethic, attention to detail, positive attitude, and willingness to assist with a broad range of tasks to contribute to overall company success. The position will require a mixture of fieldwork and office (WFH during COVID) work. The successful candidate will have excellent writing skills, computer proficiency, a desire for continuous learning, and the ability to work collaboratively in project teams with multiple deadlines.
· At least 8 years of experience working as an environmental scientist, geologist or hydrogeologist with progressively increasing responsibility.
· Current 40-hour HAZWOPER training.
· Ability to effectively use various software applications to process, evaluate, and communicate environmental data and technical information.
· Experience applying state and federal environmental regulations.
· Experience developing work plans and reports for environmental investigations.
· Experience with MTCA and/or CERCLA applied to contaminated sites.
· A working knowledge of standard operating procedures and field methods.
· Demonstrated teamwork abilities that led to successful results.
· Excellent problem-solving, communication, and writing skills.
· A valid driver’s license.
· Master of Science degree in geology, hydrogeology, or environmental science preferred.
· Appropriate certification, or ability to obtain, in the State of Washington.
RIDOLFI offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and disability insurance; a SIMPLE IRA plan with an employer match; and a flexible spending program.
To learn more about RIDOLFI Inc. visit our website at www.ridolfi.com. We are an EOE. Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.