Seattle-based social enterprise is seeking a talented engineer to manage and support environmental projects. We are scientists and engineers solving habitat, water, waste and energy issues to improve the health of the earth, restore natural systems and create sustainable communities.
As our engineer, you will provide technical consultation on contaminated sites that impact Tribal lands and natural resources. An exceptional client service ethic, passion for the natural environment, and willingness to contribute to overall company success are key attributes. The successful candidate will perform project evaluation, design, and implementation. Telecommuting hybrid with some travel required to sites in Washington and Alaska.
The selected candidate will:
• Serve as the lead engineer in planning and implementing cleanup and restoration projects.
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to assess project site conditions, direct environmental sampling efforts, provide engineering analysis and calculations, develop conceptual and detailed designs, estimate construction and cleanup costs, observe remedial activities, and assist in development of monitoring systems.
• Develop project scopes of work, budgets, and schedules.
• Support marketing efforts by maintaining client relationships and developing proposals.
• Know and apply USEPA and State regulations and guidance to site investigations, remedial design, and cleanup.
• Have a strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and ability to produce high-quality work.
• Exercise good judgement and demonstrate the ability to work well with teams.
RIDOLFI offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and disability insurance; a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with an employer match; and a flexible spending program. To learn more about RIDOLFI visit our website at www.ridolfi.com. We are an EOE.
Northwest Association of Environmental Professionals • PO Box 11583, Portland, OR 97211 • TheNWAEP at gmail dot com